OK so we all yearn to earn 6 - 7 figure incomes right ?
There is always the question of "what will it take, what is the hidden agenda", or the "yeah right, as if that's going to happen !"
Below are the 12 Truths You Need to Know to Create 6 or 7 figure Incomes in Business:
This list of 12 was provided by a dear friend, mentor and learned woman who has achieved vastly more than I with less. From her I look up, am inspired, motivated and yearn.
“Nothing simple comes to those who wait” “Circumstances don’t make a Person, they reveal them”
1. Investment: You need to invest money in your business. There is no business in the world that survives without financial input. You will need to spend money going to events, upskilling, marketing, advertising, and running your business - phone, expert advisors etc. Not investing money in your business is like owning a racehorse and only feeding it if it wins a race.
2. Time Management: You need to invest time as well. You’ll have to show up every week for 10-15 hours minimum for 5 years if you wish to create a solid residual income. Going a week here and a week there without doing your 10 -15 hours is like just not opening the doors to your shop - how will customers come in to buy your products? Your business is not a diet - you can't jump on and off when it suits you or doesn't. The good news is, of course more hours focused on the right business activity grows your business faster.
3. Skills Training: You have to continuously learn to skills. Business success relies on mastery of a skill set. Some of the skills you need to learn are Marketing and Sales skills and Mentoring/Coaching skills. You’ll also need to learn to lead a team of people (leaders go the way first, then show the way) and become a great communicator.
4. Target Market: Your warm market will only get you so far. For some people that is zero - others will have a warm market that gets them to 7 figures... either way at some point, you need to learn to market your product to people you don't know, who have a problem that you can solve. It’s a learnable skill - you are a human with a big brain. You can learn to do anything if you’ll just commit to learn, DO, and review consistently and for long enough.
5. Financial Beliefs: You need to overcome your negative money beliefs and the worthiness (or lack of) story you keep running on replay inside your head. There is no amount of poverty that you can acquire that will help you change the world. Being broke does not make you a nicer person. You will need to give this type of thinking up.
6. Status & Recognition: Being obsessed with recognition is a never-ending quest for happiness. Happiness cannot be found in someone else's approval of you, or in fame, or worship, or glory. Happiness comes from knowing who you are, what you value and living in alignment with that... in showing up for what is true to you. Aquiring more shiny things will not make you happy. Don’t get addicted to the idea of being worshipped, glorified, or famous. It will bring you undone.
7. Business Acumen: You need to understand business and financial principles. Things like assets/liabilities, income/expenses, return on investment, budgeting and cashflow. If you don't act